My experiences of my Christian faith

I have written about  my faith and I have Autism.

You can read it here.on my blog my experiences.

racheltestimony.blogspot.com/

Parents
  • I was raised a Vatican II Catholic in Rural Ireland, but went away from it for some years after I came out as gay, then having endured a lot of prejudice and discrimination from within the gay community long before my later in life diagnosis, I cut all ties with and support for the gay community 18 years ago to become a Traditional (Mass in Latin) Catholic - I found that during Covid, my faith strengthened and deepened - I’ve always been “on the outside looking in” at a lot of stuff, which has enabled me to objectively and dispassionately see the truth about a lot of things going on in our world and I am more convinced than ever that our only way out of our current situation is to return to traditional values as much as possible 

• Really good to read that you have found the right church for you IrishInManchesterUK. I am sorry for you what you have endured as well. I went to Catholic schools growing up to 19 but I was a Christian. I now attend an Anglican church  service on Sunday at 8am but I am actually non demontional as I wrote in my testimony. The church I attend is less than five minutes from where I live which is so helpful now. We should try and not give up our personal faith for anyone, but it sure can be hard at times. I try to attend on a Wednesday at my church as well to get Holy Communion, the bread and blood of Jesus. I updated about that as well. As this service is slightly longer and more attended. I may stim discreetly in it as well. I couldn't do without my faith.

With the Bike London my 8am service is closed this week and I am looking if I can attend another service not too far hopefully where I can get the Holy Communion. I just found out about Episcopal Church's and they do Holy Communion as well. I will return to my normal church the week after.

I read as well that the Jewish Passover which is from June 11th to 13th celebrates God giving the Ten Commandments as well, so that may be a date that should be kept in mind as well.

• Really good to read that you have found the right church for you IrishInManchesterUK. I am sorry for you what you have endured as well. I went to Catholic schools growing up to 19 but I was a Christian. I now attend an Anglican church  service on Sunday at 8am but I am actually non demontional as I wrote in my testimony. The church I attend is less than five minutes from where I live which is so helpful now. We should try and not give up our personal faith for anyone, but it sure can be hard at times. I try to attend on a Wednesday at my church as well to get Holy Communion, the bread and blood of Jesus. I updated about that as well. As this service is slightly longer and more attended. I may stim discreetly in it as well. I couldn't do without my faith.

With the Bike London my 8am service is closed this week and I am looking if I can attend another service not too far hopefully where I can get the Holy Communion. I just found out about Episcopal Church's and they do Holy Communion as well. I will return to my normal church the week after.

I read as well that the Jewish Passover which is from June 11th to 13th celebrates God giving the Ten Commandments as well, so that may be a date that should be kept in mind as well.

Children
No Data