Fav time of year

Hi. I'm new to this site. I have autism and am really isolated, I rarely get out and have no friends, so I thought joining an autistic community would be a good step forward in to better things.

So what's your fav time of year? This is a good "ice breaker" conversation starter apparently. My fav time of year is spring. Everything is coming to life again and growing. The bees start to wake and buzz again. It's not too hot and there are some breathtaking sunsets and sunrises at this time of year.

Parents
  • Winter is my absolute favourite. The smells in the air, I'm convinced I can actually smell when it's winter. The comfy clothes, blankets, feel of the cold rain on my skin, standing barefoot outside, lower lighting outside and shorter days. I love it. But Summer is a season I don't like. I start worrying about it as early as April and finally start relaxing once September arrives. I don't like hot temperatures, I don't understand everyone wanting BBQ's. All the noises that come along with Summer like cars blasting music, neighbours being loud outside until very late etc. Things that I just don't understand just because the sun is out. So yep Winter for me, I love it.

• Winter is my absolute favourite. The smells in the air, I'm convinced I can actually smell when it's winter. The comfy clothes, blankets, feel of the cold rain on my skin, standing barefoot outside, lower lighting outside and shorter days. I love it. But Summer is a season I don't like. I start worrying about it as early as April and finally start relaxing once September arrives. I don't like hot temperatures, I don't understand everyone wanting BBQ's. All the noises that come along with Summer like cars blasting music, neighbours being loud outside until very late etc. Things that I just don't understand just because the sun is out. So yep Winter for me, I love it.

Children