Last purchase or gift?

I thought this would be a fun thread to do Slight smile 

I last got a rather cool classic cars book for my birthday on February 4th. I've already read this book from cover to back several times and know it will be one of those books I keep going back to!

Awesome!!! Sunglasses 

Parents
  • To be honest my last purchase was supermarket food but the day before I ordered Lavender Oil of Amazon to try and help me sleep. I also also ordered something called Sleep Better which a spray you put on your pillow. Book wise the day befpre that i ordered a book called God's Wiildflowers about 131 saints who had disabilities mental and physical while praticising their faith. I'm not sure now If i will be able to handle it as it is good to relate but I find it hard to read a lot on people distress. It is due tomorrow I think.

• That sounds like a great birthday gift! Classic cars are always fascinating. My last purchase was a beautiful [link removed] for my sister's graduation. It's such a timeless and personalized gift, perfect for celebrating milestones. What about you all? What was your latest purchase or gift?

• That sounds like a great birthday gift! Classic cars are always fascinating. My last purchase was a beautiful [link removed] for my sister's graduation. It's such a timeless and personalized gift, perfect for celebrating milestones. What about you all? What was your latest purchase or gift?

Children
No Data