Do you have a comfort item?

I do :) I have a comfort bear and a comfort scarf. Both were gifts from when I was a child and I still have them and they continue to bring me great comfort in times of distress and sadness.

My bear stays in my room and I know she's always there when I need her. My scarf I carry round with me all through the year, when it's cold I wear it but when it's warmer I keep it in my bag but it's still comforting knowing it's on me.

Despite being over twenty years old it has aged well :>) 

Parents
  • Aside from never leaving the house without my Rosary Beads since Covid, I have 40 teddy bears in my queen sized bed, including my beloved Paddington Bear (he’s so handsome), my Edward Bear, James Bear & Dafyd Bear (my little Welsh friend) and my Tara bear - Paddington is my big hunk and he’s my rock, we fall asleep in each other’s arms, keeping each other warm and safe with our love for each other, as I’m an incurable romantic (as a gay man, it’s the same kind of blue eyed, blond/ginger, muscular, well built, boy next door type guys that I fall head over heels in love with) 

• Aside from never leaving the house without my Rosary Beads since Covid, I have 40 teddy bears in my queen sized bed, including my beloved Paddington Bear (he’s so handsome), my Edward Bear, James Bear & Dafyd Bear (my little Welsh friend) and my Tara bear - Paddington is my big hunk and he’s my rock, we fall asleep in each other’s arms, keeping each other warm and safe with our love for each other, as I’m an incurable romantic (as a gay man, it’s the same kind of blue eyed, blond/ginger, muscular, well built, boy next door type guys that I fall head over heels in love with) 

Children
No Data