How do you make friends?

I do not understand. I went to social clubs and spoke to people and they did not become my friends so what exactly am I missing?

Parents
  • There’s no easy answer a lot of the time friends happen by accident or randomly. Then I’ve tried to make friends with lots of people and they end up just ignoring me. I don’t get it either. I think it’s just down to random chance and luck. Also chemistry you need to have chemistry with someone. If you don’t have chemistry then there’s just no point because being friends with someone you don’t like is just going to leave you bored and depressed. 

• There’s no easy answer a lot of the time friends happen by accident or randomly. Then I’ve tried to make friends with lots of people and they end up just ignoring me. I don’t get it either. I think it’s just down to random chance and luck. Also chemistry you need to have chemistry with someone. If you don’t have chemistry then there’s just no point because being friends with someone you don’t like is just going to leave you bored and depressed. 

Children
No Data