at my wits end....

im david age 38... i have aspergers 

im currently homeless and keep being shoved to one side, i have exhausted all means of help, i myself am exhausted and cant go on living like this...

why is my life on the spectrum so hard... being shoved from pillar to post using public computers to try and emphasise how completely lost and unheard i feel, i dont know what else to do now...

im currently thinking about ending it all and letting the system win...

i have tried everything but am being totally ignored...

the system is failing and i just want to curl up in a ball and let it roll over me! 

i cant continue to be forgot and unheard... what will it take for the relevant authorties to hear me....

signing off any last advice would be more than appreciated!!

thank u 

david :(

Parents
  • i have had people try every means to try to help, varying from local authorities to the local m.p....doctors... social services... charities...  all to no avail... all i get told is things are in place and moving forward... but are pretty stagnant!!!

im truely at my wits end, fustrated, fed up, unheard and feeling like im going round in circles... ive been sent from pillar to post for nearly 6 months now... same s**t, different year!!!

i seriously dont know where to turn for help now... im stuck and screaming but am being totally ignored by all the relevant people...

what now... where now.... how do i get the help ive been crying for???

what will it take for everyone to sit up and pay attention on how discarded i feel... pushed to the bottom of the pile everytime and told to go here,there and everywhere on a daily basis... i have contacted NAS as a very last resort to try and get some notification of my situation... 

maybe someone will have some say to the right ears as i and a few others on my behalf are completely stumped....

if there is any help out there i would like to see somebody finally get heard...

• i have had people try every means to try to help, varying from local authorities to the local m.p....doctors... social services... charities...  all to no avail... all i get told is things are in place and moving forward... but are pretty stagnant!!!

im truely at my wits end, fustrated, fed up, unheard and feeling like im going round in circles... ive been sent from pillar to post for nearly 6 months now... same s**t, different year!!!

i seriously dont know where to turn for help now... im stuck and screaming but am being totally ignored by all the relevant people...

what now... where now.... how do i get the help ive been crying for???

what will it take for everyone to sit up and pay attention on how discarded i feel... pushed to the bottom of the pile everytime and told to go here,there and everywhere on a daily basis... i have contacted NAS as a very last resort to try and get some notification of my situation... 

maybe someone will have some say to the right ears as i and a few others on my behalf are completely stumped....

if there is any help out there i would like to see somebody finally get heard...

Children
No Data