What's your superpower?

Partly because I'm trying to cheer myself up, partly because we need a bit of positivity in life and also because I'd like to get to know you all a bit better, what is your autistic superpower? I prefer to think of the positives that being autistic brings rather than dwell on the things I struggle with and I like to think of my strengths as "superpowers".

Mine are empathy (sometimes my heart can feel like it's going to break or explode!) and spotting details / patterns, particularly in numbers and equations. I also think I see more details in nature than my neurotypical friends (nature is my "special interest") and I get far more joy and excitement from nature than most people do. What are yours?

(Just I case it's confused anyone, I've changed my username, I hope that's OK?)

Parents
  • It is interesting about hyper empathy.. I think my superoowers is my faith which has been going since 17. I just wrote a testimony of it online and updated it. It is an interest for sure. Also, I like waterfalls and it was for fun really and I saw all of them in London and created a Youtube page for it which I will share with you. I am diagnosed with Autism level 1-2 and I am 50 now.  I am also diagnosed with anorexia but it is not relevant here. This youtube was my waterfall project mainly, Saw them all so stopped updating. Actually there is one to see but it is dependent on the weather. I am also good with numbers. www.youtube.com/.../UCO0yVmnI84SzGputeG78BRw

This is the link for my faith blog post on my experiences.

racheltestimony.blogspot.com/

• It is interesting about hyper empathy.. I think my superoowers is my faith which has been going since 17. I just wrote a testimony of it online and updated it. It is an interest for sure. Also, I like waterfalls and it was for fun really and I saw all of them in London and created a Youtube page for it which I will share with you. I am diagnosed with Autism level 1-2 and I am 50 now.  I am also diagnosed with anorexia but it is not relevant here. This youtube was my waterfall project mainly, Saw them all so stopped updating. Actually there is one to see but it is dependent on the weather. I am also good with numbers. www.youtube.com/.../UCO0yVmnI84SzGputeG78BRw

This is the link for my faith blog post on my experiences.

racheltestimony.blogspot.com/

Children
No Data