Hobbies

What are your hobbies and interests?

My main hobby is reading. I like using my imagination and being able to escape the stress of real life in a good book. I own a lot of good books, have a good collection, lots of variety to choose from.

Some of my collection.

I also like music, Pokémon cards, Funko Pop, Doctor Who and creative writing.

Parents
  • Great to see some Billy Connolly books, he's hilarious! 

Creativity is excellent for autistic people, I do a lot of reading and writing. Blogging and novels, it's a great release. 

If you like ocean liners, then this YouTube channel is a must. Been really enjoying watching the guy's videos: https://www.youtube.com/@OceanlinerDesigns

• I like Billy Connolly! His books are very funny in places. Great guy! 

Creativity is excellent for autistic people, I do a lot of reading and writing. Blogging and novels, it's a great release.

It really is a fantastic release! I love being creative. What sort of writing do you do?

Thanks for the book recommendation. Sounds a good one, added to my list of books to buy.

• Lots of satire, I'm big on that. I wrote a book a while ago that was more serious, like a modernised black humour adaptation of Sartre's work in the '30s. Never tried to get it published though really. Getting published is an arduous task!

So I've stuck to blogging as you get that instant fun from it and community engagement.

How about you?

• You could self-publish online.

• Oh you deleted your account.

Damn, sorry I didn't reply any sooner. A death in the family, it's taken some processing and understanding. I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply straight away.

Keep on writing and I hope you will find your way back to this fine place again one day.

Hope our paths will cross again. Pray tone1

• Oh you deleted your account.

Damn, sorry I didn't reply any sooner. A death in the family, it's taken some processing and understanding. I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply straight away.

Keep on writing and I hope you will find your way back to this fine place again one day.

Hope our paths will cross again. Pray tone1

Children
No Data