Generator didn't work

The Generator setup didn't work, today, during the essential maintenance.

After contacting the electrician who set her up, for me, who's away on a job, I followed his advice. Still no joy.

Then, I checked the trips. It's the trip for the solar panels which was affected. He said that the generator doesn't like solar panels. However, the electricity will be back on in a few hours time. It's not worth any more effort. Note for next time.

Parents
  • I'm sorry your generator wasn't working, hope the problem is fixed now. I’ve been very lucky that I haven’t had to use my generator for an emergency and it's mostly stayed working. That said, I have tested and practiced with them... hobby of mine, god I'm a nerd lol. I do test mine regularly, just to be sure it will be working in case of an emergency. 

• I'm sorry your generator wasn't working, hope the problem is fixed now. I’ve been very lucky that I haven’t had to use my generator for an emergency and it's mostly stayed working. That said, I have tested and practiced with them... hobby of mine, god I'm a nerd lol. I do test mine regularly, just to be sure it will be working in case of an emergency. 

Children
No Data