What did you have for Christmas dinner?

After a restless night, bloated and uncomfortable as a result of too many sprouts, I find myself awake early and thinking about food!

So I'm curious what did you all have for Christmas dinner yesterday? If it wasn't your preferred choice what would you rather have had?

Did any of you not bother and eat the autistic way, the same as you do every other day?

Mine was as follows:

• Vegetarian festive roast
  • Roast potatoes
  • Sage and onion stuffing with added cranberries and chestnuts
  • Roasted red cabbage
  • Roasted parsnips
  • Roasted chestnuts
  • Roasted sprouts
  • Steamed sprouts
  • Steamed carrots
  • Homemade cranberry sauce made with fresh cranberries
  • Homemade apple sauce
  • Gravy

Accompanied by a couple of (large) glasses of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Wine glass

I had planned to have Christmas pudding with coconut cream for afters but was too full after all of the above. Managed a Mr Kipling Christmas Slice instead.

There's plenty left over for today and hopefully I will manage to eat some Christmas pudding afterwards Yum

Parents
  • Turkey crown
    Roast Potatoes and Roast Parsnips
    Pigs in blankets
    Broccoli and Carrots
    Turkey Gravy

My son took care of the cooking. Unfortunately, the roast potatoes were rather well done (inedible), but apart from that, our Christmas dinner was lovely. Yum

I believe the plan for today is to have what is left of the turkey with clementine-glazed gammon.

• Turkey crown
    Roast Potatoes and Roast Parsnips
    Pigs in blankets
    Broccoli and Carrots
    Turkey Gravy

My son took care of the cooking. Unfortunately, the roast potatoes were rather well done (inedible), but apart from that, our Christmas dinner was lovely. Yum

I believe the plan for today is to have what is left of the turkey with clementine-glazed gammon.

Children
No Data