Not autism related but I need help with an assignment

In english class we were supposed to start reading Macbeth but the teacher decided to change it to a project of showing what we would have at a fall feast. I need 2 of appetizers, main dishes, sides, and deserts, plus 2 guests id invite (living or dead).

I never have appetizers, I dont understand why you would eat before you eat, so I havent the slightest clue of what to put.

And for my main course and sides I have chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and rolls. Very basic food for children but I cant handle all the "fancy" food most adults enjoy (I still order from the kids menu at restaurants). Then I was thinking I should have a fruit so I chose grapes but I need to write the recipe for everything and grapes dont have a recipe because they just grow. So I cant do a fruit. But also, some things I want I dont need a recipe for, like ill just buy some chips, im not going to make it from scratch!

My grandma used to make something with marshmallows and pineapple and jello, she called Leprechaun Salad and shed make it for holidays, so I put that but deleted it because its called Leprechaun and thats for St Patrick's day.

The first person who popped in my head to invite was Anna but shes not "real" and everyone will laugh at me, but I dont know who else to invite.

We also need pictures on a slide show, I have this thing where I can only have a picture on a slide if the background is transparent and im having trouble finding pictures that are what I want without a background. And im feeling nauseous from looking at pictures of food. I dont know why people think pictures of food is appetizing, food commercials always make me feel sick. Food is so nasty actually, if I wouldnt d*e from not eating food then I would never eat again.

But this assignment is giving me so much anxiety, I know im overthinking it and nobody will care if I lie about what food I want, but I just.. ugh why cant we just read Macbeth like originally planned?? I think the teacher was trying to be nice with this "fun" project but I am about to cry over it.

Parents
  • I think this thread is just a "complain about my english teacher" thread now instead of "I need help with an assignment"

Buut....

On 14 December, teacher posts and assignment called "Semester Exam James" (I dont know what James is about. His name isnt James, its Steve.) it says "Due Dec 14" and "Work cannot be turned in after the due date.". So like a logical person, I do the assignment that day. 

But today he messages me saying I wasnt supposed to do it until my exam on the 20th. WHY DID HE POST IT ON THE 14TH THEN?? Every single thing this man does makes no sense to me. Anyway I asked what I need to do but ughhhh.

The google form wasnt even on locked mode. Who makes an exam where you can easily just look everything up?

• I think this thread is just a "complain about my english teacher" thread now instead of "I need help with an assignment"

Buut....

On 14 December, teacher posts and assignment called "Semester Exam James" (I dont know what James is about. His name isnt James, its Steve.) it says "Due Dec 14" and "Work cannot be turned in after the due date.". So like a logical person, I do the assignment that day. 

But today he messages me saying I wasnt supposed to do it until my exam on the 20th. WHY DID HE POST IT ON THE 14TH THEN?? Every single thing this man does makes no sense to me. Anyway I asked what I need to do but ughhhh.

The google form wasnt even on locked mode. Who makes an exam where you can easily just look everything up?

Children
  • Now im nervous that im in trouble... Why wont he tell me what I need to do right now??

• It is sad, right now people are a bit on the offense.

It will pass by 3 kings.

Sounds like your teacher has lost the thread of the narrative. (haha)

Gone a bit erratic before he goes full metal crackers?

Perhaps, for your own edification, he needs to be

brought to the attention of the admin.

Sometime we have to learn in spite of our teachers.

_

At least he introduced you to the roots of modern

literature if not, himself, being able to teach it.

"Hell is Empty and all the devils are here!"

from the tempest.