Anxiety with buying presents

This is probably my least fave part of Christmas the buying presents.

I never know what to buy people. The presents I normally buy end up forgotten about or thrown away later on the next year, I think people think I forgot I bought it but I don't I always remember. The only person who keeps what I buy is my father. I normally get him records and he seems to really appreciate it.

Everyone else gets rid so I guess I don't buy what they like.

This year at school we've got secret Santa again! Well early as usual but I appreciate the earlyness as I don't have any idea what I'll be getting for Talis (girl in my class) I know nothing about her and what she likes. We sit together in some classes but I still don't know about her. 

I hate present buying. The whole idea makes me anxious and I've not got any of my family a single present yet either.

Parents
  • i dont buy presents for anyone. i just treat it as another day.

but if i had to my go to would be going for simple thing everyone would like... like a bar of chocolate.... and yeah think on it, thats more appreciated than anything else.... everyone likes chocolate, they will consume it and not throw it away, they will enjoy it. 

• Mmmm chocolate!!! 

One of my favourite parts of Christmas but this year my digestion is all over the place and chocolate triggers so much pain and wind so no more for me lol.

I love the Celebrations....and mint chocolate! Stuck out tongue

• Mmmm chocolate!!! 

One of my favourite parts of Christmas but this year my digestion is all over the place and chocolate triggers so much pain and wind so no more for me lol.

I love the Celebrations....and mint chocolate! Stuck out tongue

Children
No Data