Anxiety with buying presents

This is probably my least fave part of Christmas the buying presents.

I never know what to buy people. The presents I normally buy end up forgotten about or thrown away later on the next year, I think people think I forgot I bought it but I don't I always remember. The only person who keeps what I buy is my father. I normally get him records and he seems to really appreciate it.

Everyone else gets rid so I guess I don't buy what they like.

This year at school we've got secret Santa again! Well early as usual but I appreciate the earlyness as I don't have any idea what I'll be getting for Talis (girl in my class) I know nothing about her and what she likes. We sit together in some classes but I still don't know about her. 

I hate present buying. The whole idea makes me anxious and I've not got any of my family a single present yet either.

Parents
  • Well, usually I buy presents for Christmas way ahead - mainly because I want to do it all online so I don't have to... shop in person Stuck out tongue closed eyes

I hate that. I'm late this year, just too busy trying to adjust to having a job again, haven't got round to it. 

I don't have many to buy for, now, my brother and his family. Still, individual gifts for 5 nieces takes some doing! 

Weekends come and go - and I still haven't bought anything! 

• Makes sense doing it in advance I try to do that as well lolol just so I don't have to go out and be seenJoy

I've managed to buy some DVDs online but that's it so far. My mum is saying about going in to town next week but I'm already terrified lololol.

• Makes sense doing it in advance I try to do that as well lolol just so I don't have to go out and be seenJoy

I've managed to buy some DVDs online but that's it so far. My mum is saying about going in to town next week but I'm already terrified lololol.

Children
No Data