Cant write what I want to

I tried writing this a few times over the past couple days but I was having trouble but thats kind of the point of this post.

I dont talk very often out loud (unless its about my special interest and im with people im comfortable with) but online I can write wayyy more. I usually even annoy people with how much I write when I text/email/etc but the last couple days I keep trying to comment on things on here but I changed my mind and didnt send it. I think I only made 4ish comments and they were pretty short than my usual. I dont know why I cant write right now, its like I dont feel like it, mixed with I cant find the words I want. I was just wondering if anybody else has had this before and if theres a way I can get past it?

Parents
  • Writing is something I love and because I'm so passionate about it I never lose the drive for it and keep going and write loads. Sometimes I load up Word just so I can write....about anything!

I like being online and able to communicate here. It means I get to write, I can be with people who understand and are nice, and I don't have to hide my true autistic self. Sometimes when commenting I need to go to the fun off topic posts, rather than more serious ones. A lot of it depends on how my mental health is and what's going on like with school.

Sometimes I write a long post and then delete it and start from scratch. I spend a lot of time editing my posts as well so it's more less perfect lolol Joy 

If you're not feeling a post then try a different post... and try more lighthearted ones or make your own.

• Writing is something I love and because I'm so passionate about it I never lose the drive for it and keep going and write loads. Sometimes I load up Word just so I can write....about anything!

I like being online and able to communicate here. It means I get to write, I can be with people who understand and are nice, and I don't have to hide my true autistic self. Sometimes when commenting I need to go to the fun off topic posts, rather than more serious ones. A lot of it depends on how my mental health is and what's going on like with school.

Sometimes I write a long post and then delete it and start from scratch. I spend a lot of time editing my posts as well so it's more less perfect lolol Joy 

If you're not feeling a post then try a different post... and try more lighthearted ones or make your own.

Children
No Data