Cant write what I want to

I tried writing this a few times over the past couple days but I was having trouble but thats kind of the point of this post.

I dont talk very often out loud (unless its about my special interest and im with people im comfortable with) but online I can write wayyy more. I usually even annoy people with how much I write when I text/email/etc but the last couple days I keep trying to comment on things on here but I changed my mind and didnt send it. I think I only made 4ish comments and they were pretty short than my usual. I dont know why I cant write right now, its like I dont feel like it, mixed with I cant find the words I want. I was just wondering if anybody else has had this before and if theres a way I can get past it?

Parents
  • nah i can write for days and rewrite in different wording the same thing essentially for unending essays of text.

i sometimes go over and edit before i post or do delete entire sections. maybe rethink something and delete the entire thing if i see enough sense that the thing im commenting on isnt worth a comment lol i did that recently on a random suggested facebook post then thought, actually its not worth posting, that suggested post is lame anyway.

• Yes, I'm glad to have the option to edit posts and things, e.g. like on here whereas I didn't like that I couldn't do that on Twitter X (just post it or delete it on there, no editing option). 

• oh twitter was easy. just post anything and get banned for no reason lol
    no wonder elon musk had to ask whether all its users were bots because that site just banned you for nothing.

Reply Children
No Data