Bitcoin question.

I wish to be able to receive bitcoin in payment for my sexual and other services when requested in addition to the normal payments of kittens high voltage measuring equipment or gold that I normally insist on receiving as payment.

Every time I've tried an advertised service, it has asked me for so much personal data that it is an unacceptable threat to my current "non person" status.  

Does anyone here know, and have the inclination to explain what steps I and my customers have to take in order to make bitcoin yet another reason to take my clothes off...

(Obviously there's some blunt comedy here) And the truth is more likely to be that I'm trying to sell a room full of radio control gear and related stuff in one hit, and being able to take payment in BTC might make the impossible task a bit easier and quicker to accomplish in the current economic landscape... 

All those BTC miilionaires who bought at the start have trouble spending it, you now..

Parents
  • Radio gear as in yaesu and Midland?

• This theead is a cut and paste copy of a thread I started whcih can be found, so I will answer you. 

I didn't mean that sort of radio gear actually, but I do maintain a surplus of radio gear, but in many cases, to make the transaction sucessfull and deliiver customer satisfaction, I'd need to fire up this stuff, and do work..

My FT757GX does not appear to transmit, for example, and I've not needed to set aside the time to investigate that, although I've got the manual, as I don't have the entitlement or any need to use the transmitter side. I've got a major 588 with the FM mod and a weird PLL fault in bits, waiiting for me to sort that. I have a tristar 777 which works nicely and with the FM mod, to which I've added a frequency display and a separate on/off switch by getting a new case half fabricated. It's elegant but ugly... I've a couple of clansman VHF sets with the 20 watt amplifier. 30-70MHZ NBFM & I have a fair bit of VHF and airband stuff too.

• This theead is a cut and paste copy of a thread I started whcih can be found, so I will answer you. 

I didn't mean that sort of radio gear actually, but I do maintain a surplus of radio gear, but in many cases, to make the transaction sucessfull and deliiver customer satisfaction, I'd need to fire up this stuff, and do work..

My FT757GX does not appear to transmit, for example, and I've not needed to set aside the time to investigate that, although I've got the manual, as I don't have the entitlement or any need to use the transmitter side. I've got a major 588 with the FM mod and a weird PLL fault in bits, waiiting for me to sort that. I have a tristar 777 which works nicely and with the FM mod, to which I've added a frequency display and a separate on/off switch by getting a new case half fabricated. It's elegant but ugly... I've a couple of clansman VHF sets with the 20 watt amplifier. 30-70MHZ NBFM & I have a fair bit of VHF and airband stuff too.

Children
No Data