What video games are you playing??^_^

I’m playing Spider-Man on the ps4 at the moment and I am really enjoying it ^_^ what videos games are you playing ??^_^

Parents
  • I love video games! It's the one interest from my childhood that has carried over to adulthood, and watching my kids get interested too makes me happy.

I completed Metroid Dread finally a couple of months ago, now I'm playing Psychonauts 2. I play The Witcher 3 on and off as well (it's too long a game to play continuously for me, I've got limited time as a parent). I also get to play the latest Kirby game co-op with my daughter.

I'm going to try and find time to play Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom one day, I completed Breath of the Wild and loved it ( took me a year and a half to achieve that though!)

• I love video games! It's the one interest from my childhood that has carried over to adulthood, and watching my kids get interested too makes me happy.

I completed Metroid Dread finally a couple of months ago, now I'm playing Psychonauts 2. I play The Witcher 3 on and off as well (it's too long a game to play continuously for me, I've got limited time as a parent). I also get to play the latest Kirby game co-op with my daughter.

I'm going to try and find time to play Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom one day, I completed Breath of the Wild and loved it ( took me a year and a half to achieve that though!)

Children
No Data