What video games are you playing??^_^

I’m playing Spider-Man on the ps4 at the moment and I am really enjoying it ^_^ what videos games are you playing ??^_^

Parents
  • I waiting for Cites Skylines 2 but after playing it, I refunded it as it ran really badly on my computer. But I have been playing Minecraft, Hearts of Iron and a few others. But I am hoping to try to get a few more games soon.

Also Jessie, by any chance do you have Steam and played Gmod on a City-Roleplay server? I can vaguely recognise your name.

• I’m sorry cites skyline 2 ran badly on your computer it’s not fun when that’s happens and minecraft is so awesome ^_^and what games do you hope to get soon ??and I do have steam but with a different user name and I haven’t played  gmod or city role play server , but that’s cool you kinda recognise my name ^_^

• I’m sorry cites skyline 2 ran badly on your computer it’s not fun when that’s happens and minecraft is so awesome ^_^and what games do you hope to get soon ??and I do have steam but with a different user name and I haven’t played  gmod or city role play server , but that’s cool you kinda recognise my name ^_^

Children