Plans for 2024?

What are everyone's plans for 2024?

In January, I shall visit Ayr; for Burns Night. Have the B and B booked. However, I have to wait before booking the cross-ferry coach to Ayr, and back. But I created a new account with CityLink.

Also, I intend to head to Birmingham in July for an annual conference; I last attended back in 2014.

I do need to get a new lock, for my luggage case; as I forgot the security code for the built-in lock. Thank God I took the zips out; back in March, after returning from Manchester. 

• i plan to pay off my mortgage early that year.

not sure if i can do it on my wage alone, i think id only just make it on my wage... i doubt id be able to stay employed the next year though as im kinda going to war with my employer soon bringing up like 2 or 3 court cases against them and i will likely report them to trading standards for how they have us treat customers property.

but i could make the money up through at least 1 of the court cases compensation if successful. or i could also make it by my crypto investments which are likely due to go up sometime next year. so i have other options to raise the funds to pay it off next year.... but yeah it could still all go wrong too, such as fail court cases then be counter sued or have to pay their costs, then lose my job and income... i still think crypto will go up but i wont be able to withdraw so much of it due to changes to the capital gains tax limits which i want to stay under simply because filing tax report on crypto is far far FAAAR too complicated for anyone to do and even accountants i ask about it just run away as its too complicated for them too lol

• I intend to watch Michael McIntyre and Take That live in 2024. I hope to have my braces on finally.

Maybe there's an outside chance I take finding a partner a bit more seriously but I need to find a job first.

• Congratulations and good luck. Slight smile

• I'm getting married in 2024! So far that's my only plan for that year.

• Good luck with all that Desmond. I hope you have a good year.

Next year I want my singing to take off. I've been practicing hard, hoping it will pay off. I also want to buy my Mum and Dad their house and I want to get my garden sorted as it's like a huge wild forest out there. I hope next year will be good for us all.

• You put me to shame Desmond.

I seldom plan more than a week in advance. This is primarily because I never really know how I might be feeling from one day to the next.