Plans for 2024?

What are everyone's plans for 2024?

In January, I shall visit Ayr; for Burns Night. Have the B and B booked. However, I have to wait before booking the cross-ferry coach to Ayr, and back. But I created a new account with CityLink.

Also, I intend to head to Birmingham in July for an annual conference; I last attended back in 2014.

I do need to get a new lock, for my luggage case; as I forgot the security code for the built-in lock. Thank God I took the zips out; back in March, after returning from Manchester. 

Parents
  • We normally stay in on New Year’s Eve and cook a nice meal. Would like to visit Italy in the summer and my assessment should be taking place in June, I hope it brings some closure.

• I stay in as well, usually have my headphones on and listen to music as the continuous fireworks and shouts from outside are too much for me to cope with.

My brother who has Downs normally sits in my room on my bed colouring, sometimes we watch a film together.

• I stay in as well, usually have my headphones on and listen to music as the continuous fireworks and shouts from outside are too much for me to cope with.

My brother who has Downs normally sits in my room on my bed colouring, sometimes we watch a film together.

Children