What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are listening to music, writing, sewing and making jumpers, walking and watching fun movies. One of my biggest interests is in history, if my local museum was hiring I would love to work there.

Parents
  • My hobby or special interests have always been Classic Cars and researching iconic older film stars, pop groups and solo artists. I watched a brilliant interview recently with Dolly Parton and Brian Johnson , I knew nothing of Brian. Dolly was childhood listening, my parents would have never allowed AC/DC into their country record collection, The Eagles we’re cutting edge for my parents which wasn’t often played, Elvis was my main listening and still enjoy. Brian is next on my investigation list.

• My Father had classic cars. I don't remember them all but I remember he had a Ford granada consul in gold and he had a Triumph as well but I can't remember what it was. It had a black roof. Cars were his pride and joy. Back in 2009 when I was a kid he took me to school in the Ford.

• My Father had classic cars. I don't remember them all but I remember he had a Ford granada consul in gold and he had a Triumph as well but I can't remember what it was. It had a black roof. Cars were his pride and joy. Back in 2009 when I was a kid he took me to school in the Ford.

Children
No Data