3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents
    1. I actually like The Cure's new single, "Alone". I'm looking forward to the new album. I've loved The Cure since 1983.
    2. Finished my creativity/wellbeing painting (again). Because it's a Christmas scene, I keep adding decorations to the tree. Just like I do to the real Christmas tree.
    3. Was pleasantly surprised to find Daryl Dixon The Book of Carol on Now TV. Carol and Daryl are the best characters from The Walking Dead, but series one of Daryl Dixon didn't have Carol.
    1. I actually like The Cure's new single, "Alone". I'm looking forward to the new album. I've loved The Cure since 1983.
    2. Finished my creativity/wellbeing painting (again). Because it's a Christmas scene, I keep adding decorations to the tree. Just like I do to the real Christmas tree.
    3. Was pleasantly surprised to find Daryl Dixon The Book of Carol on Now TV. Carol and Daryl are the best characters from The Walking Dead, but series one of Daryl Dixon didn't have Carol.
Children