3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents
  • 1. I got a massage through WAVE Trauma Centre, which helps those who lost loved ones in the Troubles.

2. I managed to avoid hareum scareum moments, when driving home.

3. The replacement power cord for my record player came today.

• Dude......you get a +1 for me for using that EXCELLENT term.....although for me, you have spelt it wrongly......I prefer the "hare'em scare'em" ....purely because most people who don't share my fascination for archaic terms.....have a better hope of understanding what it means (plus - I believe my spelling is closer to the original recorded use.)  Your spelling always looks too latin for me.....rather than the late 1600's...when it first appears (to the best of my knowledge.)

Nonetheless - I LOVE the fact you have used that term.  Thank you for making me happy!

• I knew it from TV, and was also a silly answer on an easy question on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire?' back in 2001.

Reply Children
No Data