3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents
  • 1. Paid in my £100 premium bond.

2. Went to the theatre group.

3. Decided I need a new car. I've had the same manual for 3.5 years, and I want an automatic. I'm fed up of the stress that the clutch brings every time I have to move off. If I can reduce the stress in one area of my life, then I will.

• If you mean "New to you" may I recommeend that you don't buy a high mileage automatic, and ideally don't buy one that has had any sort of "repair".

Would be my recommendation based on my experince of the Zundfolge gearboxes often fitted to 90's european cars, and extended based on the mind bending complexity that I know hides inside of Automatic gearboxes.

• I mean new to me, yeah. Basically the cheapest one I could find that does what I need it to.

Reply Children
No Data