Insomnia

2am can't sleep.

I want fruit juice, orange, or apple, concentrated or pure, doesn't matter, or fresh oranges to peel.

Problem is I haven't got any and nearest 24h shop is half hour walk each way, it's dark and cold and might rain.  

I could ask to borrow some from a neighbour, but I don't know them and knocking on doors at 2am might seem a bit strange behaviour to them.

I'll try a cup of tea instead.

Parents
  • id the want for fruit juice related to not sleeping? like the urge for fruit juice overrides the need or urge for sleep?
    i often find myself waking at silly times like 4am and so on then trying to sleep only to wake at 4.10am and a endless cycle of this trying but waking up, but i can identify my cause of that as being how my sleep patterns got interrupted by a ever changing work start time which ruined my circadian rhytm. 

• id the want for fruit juice related to not sleeping? like the urge for fruit juice overrides the need or urge for sleep?
    i often find myself waking at silly times like 4am and so on then trying to sleep only to wake at 4.10am and a endless cycle of this trying but waking up, but i can identify my cause of that as being how my sleep patterns got interrupted by a ever changing work start time which ruined my circadian rhytm. 

Children
  • The good news is I fell asleep without the juice and awoke at 8am.  I will stock up later this morning.

I've never gone round knocking on neighbours door at 2am.  I suspect it would give the landlord an extra reason to evict me for anti social behaviour.