What's your fav TV show that you always go back to?

Mine is Columbo!

It's way before my time but I watched it first with my parents when I was 14 and I've been hooked ever since. I love his character, I love the plots for the eps and I love the humour which I do understand for once..

Just one more thing!

It won 13 Emmys.

Parents
  • If I am stressed, I like to watch' Vera'. I've seen them all several times but shall carry on viewing.

Many years ago there was an American series called 'soap', I wish they'd show that again, it was a crazy send-up of daytime soap operas and very very funny.

Ben

• If I am stressed, I like to watch' Vera'. I've seen tham all several times but shall carry on viewing.

I like watching Vera too.

A few months ago I visited the cottage on Holy Island where Vera's home is filmed. It's in a remote location and there was absolutely nobody else around when I was there. I did see a few wild deer nearby Relaxed

Can you imagine in real life if a detective were to live on an island like that. They might have to wait 6 hours for the tide to go out before attending a crime scene!

• If I am stressed, I like to watch' Vera'. I've seen tham all several times but shall carry on viewing.

I like watching Vera too.

A few months ago I visited the cottage on Holy Island where Vera's home is filmed. It's in a remote location and there was absolutely nobody else around when I was there. I did see a few wild deer nearby Relaxed

Can you imagine in real life if a detective were to live on an island like that. They might have to wait 6 hours for the tide to go out before attending a crime scene!

Children
  • They might have to wait 6 hours for the tide to go out before attending a crime scene!

Ah yes, it wouldn't be very practical.  Holy Island might be an interesting trip, but asI live several hundred miles from there, it won't be happening soon.

Ben

• Thanks, I hope so as well. It would be nice.. lately the anxiety has been pushing hard and to make matters worse I'm back at work next week. That will be challenging but I want to succeed in work and then during holidays I can then look at going out to places, if my anxiety allows.. big if but I'm hopeful.

August is a busy month, lot of holiday goers. I hope you can get out more freely soon, September and October tend to be quieter months so I hope you get the opportunity.
  • I hope you manage to visit more places soon. Anxiety is a tough battle I know. Meanwhile you can always say you've been to the end of the world!

I'm approaching the end of my annual school holiday hibernation. Everywhere is just too busy and too noisy and I usually end up staying in a lot during August. Hopefully I will be able to get out more again from next week.

• That's very cool you've been there. I want to visit more places like that, too anxious at the moment though a few years ago I did get to see where The World's End was filmed, was a very exciting time!

• Lol imagine that "I'll be at the crime scene in about, ooh 6 hours, just waiting for the tide to change..." Laughing