Interesting stuff: Dangers of AI (Diary of a CEO).

Beware there is some triggering content regarding grief and loss among other topics.

Your thoughts?

Parents
  • I've watched this yesterday. It was inspiring and I cried around the end of it. Seems like a very smart person.

Well, I am personally not so bothered by the fact that our current way of living is in danger, and there are many possibilities how that could happen. People tend to debate which end is nearer. Even though I engage in making a positive change in the world but I can't radically change it. There's nothing more I could do so no point of freaking out. We already have nuclear weapons that could burn earth, AI is just another one.

Greed, arrogance and ignorance are what's putting our world in danger. Wether the end will be because of a water crisis, environmental crisis, food crisis, nuclear weapons, third world war or AI, the root of the problem is the same in all scenarios.

• I've watched this yesterday. It was inspiring and I cried around the end of it. Seems like a very smart person.

Well, I am personally not so bothered by the fact that our current way of living is in danger, and there are many possibilities how that could happen. People tend to debate which end is nearer. Even though I engage in making a positive change in the world but I can't radically change it. There's nothing more I could do so no point of freaking out. We already have nuclear weapons that could burn earth, AI is just another one.

Greed, arrogance and ignorance are what's putting our world in danger. Wether the end will be because of a water crisis, environmental crisis, food crisis, nuclear weapons, third world war or AI, the root of the problem is the same in all scenarios.

Children