Birdwatching in the garden

Sharing this on here because I know there are other birdwatchers around, just had a great spotted woodpecker on my bird feeders in my back garden! Had my binoculars next to me so got a good look Heart eyes

Parents
  • Oh, I totally get that feeling! There's nothing quite like the excitement of spotting a beautiful bird right in your own backyard. I remember one time I saw a gorgeous cardinal perched on my feeder—it was breathtaking! If you're passionate about birdwatching like me, you might want to check out costaricafocus.com for their Bird Watching Tour Packages. They offer some incredible opportunities to discover Costa Rica's diverse bird species.

• Oh, I totally get that feeling! There's nothing quite like the excitement of spotting a beautiful bird right in your own backyard. I remember one time I saw a gorgeous cardinal perched on my feeder—it was breathtaking! If you're passionate about birdwatching like me, you might want to check out costaricafocus.com for their Bird Watching Tour Packages. They offer some incredible opportunities to discover Costa Rica's diverse bird species.

Children
No Data