Stranded on a desert island. . .

This is just a bit of fun Blush feel free to join in.

Ok.

So you're stranded on a desert island and can only have 3 things with you. They can be anything, items of clothing, food, CDs, people, whatever you like.

What do you have?

1. My collection of books so I can read in the sun and enjoy the sounds of the sea.

2. My cat as I could not live without her!

3. Former Member from here because she's very wise and learned and would undoubtedly find ways to locate food, clean water and build a new community where autistic people are one and can live without needing to mask. And I would enjoy her many fun topics to discuss.

I may well be on my way to creating an Autistic paradise. I call this island Isla Autismo*which is Italian for autism.

Can't wait to read yours.

Parents
  • 1) a food and water replicator like they have on star trek.

2) a weather proof protected solid constructed fully furnished building that can weather any storm and be indestructable.

3) unlimited electric generator to power all the electrical furnishings in the building.

think i got it down with my choices, not sure id want to be rescued if all that counts.

• Caelus, I think you might be happier staying here with all your home comforts.

Ben

Reply Children
  • aye if i had unlimited money for free lifestlye and unlimited food without worry of costs lol
    and also move to a nicer area, like a beachside holiday type area, but more secluded without throngs of tourists every year.