Technology how has it help you?

I have an iPhone 14 pro max, Apple Watch SE, and an iPad. All three are useful tools for instance setting reminders to take my meds, doctor appointments, zoom meetings, etc.  how has technology help you?

Parents
  • My whole life has been defined by technology. I’ve been a lifelong science fiction fan and computers became a life long special interest when I was about 10 years old and have been my career for my whole adult life.

In terms of mitigating neurodivergent challenges, my phone and laptop have become extensions of my brain. I have thousands of notes on my phone and spreadsheets on my laptop so I don’t forget things and can plan everything out. I have an embarrassing number of reminders on my phone too, which my Apple Watch can now silently prompt me with numerous times per day.

We may not yet have much technology implanted in our bodies, but we are already cyborgs in a real and meaningful way.

• My whole life has been defined by technology. I’ve been a lifelong science fiction fan and computers became a life long special interest when I was about 10 years old and have been my career for my whole adult life.

In terms of mitigating neurodivergent challenges, my phone and laptop have become extensions of my brain. I have thousands of notes on my phone and spreadsheets on my laptop so I don’t forget things and can plan everything out. I have an embarrassing number of reminders on my phone too, which my Apple Watch can now silently prompt me with numerous times per day.

We may not yet have much technology implanted in our bodies, but we are already cyborgs in a real and meaningful way.

Children
No Data