Technology how has it help you?

I have an iPhone 14 pro max, Apple Watch SE, and an iPad. All three are useful tools for instance setting reminders to take my meds, doctor appointments, zoom meetings, etc.  how has technology help you?

Parents
  • Yes yes and yes!! I know that it’s an indulgent thing to go all apple, but I’d have the lot if I could afford it, in fact that may end up being the case.. I just get drawn in by the marketing.. I’d love to be able to think in infographic..Sweat smile

• Yes yes and yes!! I know that it’s an indulgent thing to go all apple, but I’d have the lot if I could afford it, in fact that may end up being the case.. I just get drawn in by the marketing.. I’d love to be able to think in infographic..Sweat smile

Children
  • I really need to get a 13 mini.. but I’d love to have an iwatch again, along with hyper-convenient tap to pay, so easy to be impulsive with a feature like that..

I used to have quite a bit of disposable income and I did so love purchasing stuff with an iwatch and writing and drawing and sitting at MY tables in coffee shops all over the place..

Drinking weird lattes with friends and go by train to weird places, I was glad to be free of the pennilessness of my childhood, hard to imagine that I turned into a shut-in..Sweat smile

People used to exploit me left right and centre, but that was okay with me as long as everyone was enjoying themselves, I guess the old battery ran-out..