Technology how has it help you?

I have an iPhone 14 pro max, Apple Watch SE, and an iPad. All three are useful tools for instance setting reminders to take my meds, doctor appointments, zoom meetings, etc.  how has technology help you?

Parents
  • Digital technology can help people in many aspects of their lives. Digital technology has revolutionized communication by allowing people to connect with each other easily and instantly. Through e-mail, messaging applications, social networking platforms and video conferencing, people can communicate, collaborate and share information regardless of geographic distance. The Internet and digital technology have made information easily accessible to people around the world. Online search engines, digital libraries, and educational platforms offer vast amounts of knowledge, allowing people to learn and obtain information in a variety of subjects. But many people take advantage of this for profit. And at deeplab.com/.../us-provider-of-network-infrastructure-commscope-was-attacked-by-the-vice-society-ransomware we can see such cases.

• Digital technology can help people in many aspects of their lives. Digital technology has revolutionized communication by allowing people to connect with each other easily and instantly. Through e-mail, messaging applications, social networking platforms and video conferencing, people can communicate, collaborate and share information regardless of geographic distance. The Internet and digital technology have made information easily accessible to people around the world. Online search engines, digital libraries, and educational platforms offer vast amounts of knowledge, allowing people to learn and obtain information in a variety of subjects. But many people take advantage of this for profit. And at deeplab.com/.../us-provider-of-network-infrastructure-commscope-was-attacked-by-the-vice-society-ransomware we can see such cases.

Children
  • However, as we have learned during Covid with the Great Reset, Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development Goals, etc, all modern technologies will be used to control the masses and confine us to 15 mins “smart cities” as in “you will own nothing and you will be happy about it” - even if we don’t have children ourselves personally, this should scare all of us (I’m 53 and I have extended family who are parents of very young children themselves) those children, especially the actual babies of today will have far less freedoms than we had at that age, if they reach their teens, let alone adulthood - these advances in technology are a means of control because our parents gave their (and our) power away, as our grandparents generation correctly and accurately pointed out before their passing in the 1980’s - the actions of the globalist elites to date do not inspire trust that they will “do the right thing” - while I get the benefits of these advances in technology, we have seen time and again how these tools have been misused for evil purposes and we also have to question why the elites allowed us access to these tools in the first place, unless their real intentions was to enslave us, as they have gradually done over the course of 40 years or more and this was clearly demonstrated to us during Covid lockdowns - when we read truthful accounts of history via our own research, we begin to discover the horrible truth of what this will mean for us in the future, given the predictive programming films like “The Prisoner” in the 1960’s - knowing the truth of the evil in this world is a burden like no other, call it “gut instinct” or whatever but forewarned is forearmed - my advice for what it’s worth is to proceed with extreme caution as we do not know what these people are capable of - knowing what I know now, it breaks my heart to see children, knowing what they will have to endure after we are all gone once they reach adult life