Technology how has it help you?

I have an iPhone 14 pro max, Apple Watch SE, and an iPad. All three are useful tools for instance setting reminders to take my meds, doctor appointments, zoom meetings, etc.  how has technology help you?

Parents
  • Technology is a big part of my life. 

My computer allows me to do work - writing. Programming. Video making.

My phone and camera allows me to do videos, take photos, be sociable online like now, keep in touch with family who don't live close by.

My car - counting this as technology - allows me to have my own space and freedom. Allows me to get in to town. Can get me to the doctors if needed.

Video doorbell so I don't have to interact in person with people when they come to the door. Truly is a lifesaver this.

Cd and record player - music, the biggest and most important thing in my life. Without the technology of cd and records I would go mad.

• Technology is a big part of my life. 

My computer allows me to do work - writing. Programming. Video making.

My phone and camera allows me to do videos, take photos, be sociable online like now, keep in touch with family who don't live close by.

My car - counting this as technology - allows me to have my own space and freedom. Allows me to get in to town. Can get me to the doctors if needed.

Video doorbell so I don't have to interact in person with people when they come to the door. Truly is a lifesaver this.

Cd and record player - music, the biggest and most important thing in my life. Without the technology of cd and records I would go mad.

Children
No Data