Technology how has it help you?

I have an iPhone 14 pro max, Apple Watch SE, and an iPad. All three are useful tools for instance setting reminders to take my meds, doctor appointments, zoom meetings, etc.  how has technology help you?

Parents
  • I got my first iPhone 12 Pro after my redundancy in Sept 2019 (I only found out later that Apple had brought out the iPhone 13 only 3 weeks after I’d got my iPhone 12 Pro online) when the Irish government brought in the requirements for NHS/HSE vaccine passports just after Covid, even though I’ve always held (and regularly renewed) an Irish passport in the 20 years that I’ve lived in the U.K. and have always travelled on SailRail from Manchester between Holyhead - Dublin (slightly easier way to get home at the time compared to flying into Dublin) and onto my home County in Rural Ireland in that time - during Covid, having an iPad Pro has been essential in keeping in touch via Zoom and similar apps with family in Ireland, even though some parts of Rural Ireland have still not yet benefitted fully from the Irish governments Rural Broadband programme - as long as I’ve lived in the U.K., I still consider Ireland as my real home, where I have extensive connections with extended family in my home County in Rural Ireland

• I got my first iPhone 12 Pro after my redundancy in Sept 2019 (I only found out later that Apple had brought out the iPhone 13 only 3 weeks after I’d got my iPhone 12 Pro online) when the Irish government brought in the requirements for NHS/HSE vaccine passports just after Covid, even though I’ve always held (and regularly renewed) an Irish passport in the 20 years that I’ve lived in the U.K. and have always travelled on SailRail from Manchester between Holyhead - Dublin (slightly easier way to get home at the time compared to flying into Dublin) and onto my home County in Rural Ireland in that time - during Covid, having an iPad Pro has been essential in keeping in touch via Zoom and similar apps with family in Ireland, even though some parts of Rural Ireland have still not yet benefitted fully from the Irish governments Rural Broadband programme - as long as I’ve lived in the U.K., I still consider Ireland as my real home, where I have extensive connections with extended family in my home County in Rural Ireland

Children
No Data