Technology how has it help you?

I have an iPhone 14 pro max, Apple Watch SE, and an iPad. All three are useful tools for instance setting reminders to take my meds, doctor appointments, zoom meetings, etc.  how has technology help you?

Parents
  • helped me a bit, google helps me find businesses and services, it also helps me discover local nature areas i can explore.
    internet finds me social interaction and general knowledge to fill my head with. also found me crypto which made me a bit of cash that motivated me to plan better and get a job and have deposit for property.
    my phone grants me cheap unlimited internet to tether to.
    and games consoles were my go to escapism and probably kept me going through life in my early days, without consoles to lose myself in fantasy worlds and be over stimulated on entertainment id probably have just decided life wasnt worth sticking around for.

when you examine it, technology is a key part of everyones lives. even the people that claim they hate it you can probably examine their lives and point out many areas of tech that gave them their meaning and enjoyment and purpose in life and made their life possible.

• helped me a bit, google helps me find businesses and services, it also helps me discover local nature areas i can explore.
    internet finds me social interaction and general knowledge to fill my head with. also found me crypto which made me a bit of cash that motivated me to plan better and get a job and have deposit for property.
    my phone grants me cheap unlimited internet to tether to.
    and games consoles were my go to escapism and probably kept me going through life in my early days, without consoles to lose myself in fantasy worlds and be over stimulated on entertainment id probably have just decided life wasnt worth sticking around for.

when you examine it, technology is a key part of everyones lives. even the people that claim they hate it you can probably examine their lives and point out many areas of tech that gave them their meaning and enjoyment and purpose in life and made their life possible.

Children
No Data