Technology how has it help you?

I have an iPhone 14 pro max, Apple Watch SE, and an iPad. All three are useful tools for instance setting reminders to take my meds, doctor appointments, zoom meetings, etc.  how has technology help you?

Parents
  • Here is a definition of technology:

technology, the application of scientific knowledge to the practical aims of human life or, as it is sometimes phrased, to the change and manipulation of the human environment (Britannica).

So, 2 medical advances that have helped me hugely are being able to wear contact lenses instead of glasses with my acutely myopic presciption, as was.

Also, being able to have new lenses put in my eyes so that I can see much better than I ever  have before.

There are so many medical advances made during the last few decades.

• Here is a definition of technology:

technology, the application of scientific knowledge to the practical aims of human life or, as it is sometimes phrased, to the change and manipulation of the human environment (Britannica).

So, 2 medical advances that have helped me hugely are being able to wear contact lenses instead of glasses with my acutely myopic presciption, as was.

Also, being able to have new lenses put in my eyes so that I can see much better than I ever  have before.

There are so many medical advances made during the last few decades.

Children
No Data