Does anybody have a food they can't stand?

I've never been able to tolerate eggs, partiularly egg white. And even the thought of fried eggs makes me feel sick!!!

As a child I felt pretty queasy about hot milk and cheese too, though I enjoy cheese now. My other used to fry a lot of things in lard, and I couldn't stand that either, and as mine were born in the 30's there wasn't much patience for any of this kind of finickiness.

Sometimes there are supermarkets that fry food here too. When that it is full swing, it can be very hard not to retch. 

Parents
  • Peas, sardines, jelly (the looseness disgusts me), orange squash, white chocolate, licorice, beetroot and ... tea (I apologise to every British person about my dislike of tea; however, according to my boyfriend, I make a great cup of tea).

• I'm British but I dislike tea! Fruit tea and ginger tea etc are fine, but need sooo much sugar to make them taste how they smell so I very rarely have them as that much sugar is not good! I have sugar in coffee too, but not as much as fruit tea needs. And I only have 3 coffees a day because of the sugar.

• Why apologise? I'm not mad about tea either. I just like a good cup of joe in the morning. I can't abide ground coffee whenever I visit the UK now though 

Reply Children
No Data