Does anybody have a food they can't stand?

I've never been able to tolerate eggs, partiularly egg white. And even the thought of fried eggs makes me feel sick!!!

As a child I felt pretty queasy about hot milk and cheese too, though I enjoy cheese now. My other used to fry a lot of things in lard, and I couldn't stand that either, and as mine were born in the 30's there wasn't much patience for any of this kind of finickiness.

Sometimes there are supermarkets that fry food here too. When that it is full swing, it can be very hard not to retch. 

Parents
  • Even thinking about sundried tomatoes makes me feel ill. I don't like the texture of tomatoes in general but the sundried ones in particular are straight out of the depths of hell. Also meat that has even the tiniest bit of fat on it. Plus pesto, dessicated coconut, olives, dates, coffee and coffee flavoured things, lemon sweets, goats cheese, pineapple and mango Nauseated face

• Grilled tomatoes are disgusting. If one vegetable on earth was not designed to have that done to it…

Reply Children
  • Actually I now remember that I couldn’t eat tomatoes for about five years after hearing a disgusting story Jamie Oliver told. So much for promoting nutrition. I’d share the story that the dirty hallion revelled in telling  only what if it has the same effect on someone here?