What was your last purchase?

The last thing I bought was Firestarter by Stephen King. I'm an avid reader and have been reading and collecting King's books for about five years, and so far none have disappointed so I'm looking forward to reading it. I bought it on eBay for £5 so very reasonable for a second hand copy.

Another thing I purchased recently was a Kiss LP (The Elder), which should hopefully be delivered sometime this week if Royal Mail don't lose it - they keep losing my orders!!!

Parents
  • The last two things I bought, just this afternoon, were a pot of white paint and some chocolate.

I've already made a start on the chocolate...    the paint can wait.

Ben

• Good idea, paint tastes awful...

• Gosh that reminds me of the time that I had someone over to paint my flat when I first moved in, she had been nice leaving me a little box of chocolates as a house warming gift after she had finished painting the flat. I took one bite, tasted like paint smelled like paint.. The chocolate had been put in the cupboard for me but had absorbed all the paint fumes. So I agree paint tastes awful

• Gosh that reminds me of the time that I had someone over to paint my flat when I first moved in, she had been nice leaving me a little box of chocolates as a house warming gift after she had finished painting the flat. I took one bite, tasted like paint smelled like paint.. The chocolate had been put in the cupboard for me but had absorbed all the paint fumes. So I agree paint tastes awful

Children
No Data