A Bit Of Fun

Just a place for anyone to be silly, playful and whimsical. 

Parents
  • This place just seems to be silly, playful and whimsical.  If you want to do that sort of thing then I suggest you all go and start a thread for that purpose and leave us serious people to get on with doing serious things in serious ways.  Bah humbug !

• Was that aimed at me? Or I should say my post. I did apologise to people and know I sounded grumpy. 

• Hell no.  You silly goose!  This was my attempt at a wholly fresh piece of humour....sorry if it was "too soon" for you to view it independently....and in all fairness, this wasn't funny - but I tried!

Sorry for any recoil or upset caused to you. x

• No, you are wrong.  My life is freaking perfect and extremely simple in every respect.  I am perfect, measured and brilliant.  How dare you think it is OK to suggest otherwise !

INSERT - OK, given the circumstances, not the most appropriate second attempt at humour, given the context, self-immolation  emoji.

• No, you are wrong.  My life is freaking perfect and extremely simple in every respect.  I am perfect, measured and brilliant.  How dare you think it is OK to suggest otherwise !

INSERT - OK, given the circumstances, not the most appropriate second attempt at humour, given the context, self-immolation  emoji.

Children
No Data