Lying in bed all weekend

I’ve noticed as a single adult (27) in a flat share, I stay in my room all weekend sometimes after working full-time all week. For example this weekend I work up at 9am on Saturday and lay in bed watching Once Upon A Time and cleaning my (very cluttered and messy) room and doing a house cleaning task once an hour, and today I lay I bed all day watching Tik Toks and watching Once Upon A Time. I also ordered take out five times. I do not do this every weekend, but do any autistic adults find they feel so flat sometimes once every fortnight or month that they get really lazy and tired; because it feels like their energy has been drained by the stress of being around strangers? I even avoid my flat mates because if feel like living with strangers drains me almost. I meant to work on projects all weekend, cook my own meals, and get out for a picnic and did not. 

Parents
  • Yes, when the weekend finally arrives I'm laying basically dead in bed, especially on Saturdays. I have absolutely no energy left for doing anything. If I have to do something during the weekend, especially that I can't do from bed, the following week will be awful. But sadly no one understands that so I rarely get a day for just resting. Pensive

• Hi- I understand! I hope you manage to get the rest you need! and please take care of yourself- it might also be as sign that your working week is putting a lot of stress on you/ is very draining.... if there is any way you could make the week itself less draining that would be ideal. There is nothing wrong with resting and lying in bed but we deserve to also have energy left for free time ... 

• Hi- I understand! I hope you manage to get the rest you need! and please take care of yourself- it might also be as sign that your working week is putting a lot of stress on you/ is very draining.... if there is any way you could make the week itself less draining that would be ideal. There is nothing wrong with resting and lying in bed but we deserve to also have energy left for free time ... 

Children
No Data