Things that don't seem right

I ordered lemon shower gel recently on my online shopping and it was substituted with Mango. When I started using it the smell made me think of eating/ drinking. I am used to lemon perfume in cleaning products but this didn't make me think of a cleansing product. Are there things other people think are not quite right?

Parents
  • IDK tbh the smell of everything makes me sick

• One smell that turns my stomach is apple flavoured washing up liquid. Why would anyone want that? The annoying thing is, while I normally buy Fairy Liquid I was in M&S the other day with a voucher and bought their own brand one. Wary of potential apple flavour I checked the label. Just ‘original’ or at least no overt flavour stated. Ok, that’s safe then. Imagine my disgust then when I use it for the first time and it has the applest smell ever. Reeks of it. And it’s a big bottle that will take ages to get through. Yuck. 

• One smell that turns my stomach is apple flavoured washing up liquid. Why would anyone want that? The annoying thing is, while I normally buy Fairy Liquid I was in M&S the other day with a voucher and bought their own brand one. Wary of potential apple flavour I checked the label. Just ‘original’ or at least no overt flavour stated. Ok, that’s safe then. Imagine my disgust then when I use it for the first time and it has the applest smell ever. Reeks of it. And it’s a big bottle that will take ages to get through. Yuck. 

Children