New Years Eve

What are you doing tonight? Do you stay up until midnight?

I used to stay up until the early hours after midnight but haven't for a few years. I'll probably watch some films and go to bed, probably about 10 maybe a little after.

Downside to tonight is that people do fireworks and they last all night. I'm not sure about everyone else but fireworks are way too noisy for my liking, there should be a law against it after 9pm lol.

I'm looking forward to 2023 - I'm hoping it will be a good year and some positive things will happen, hopefully for all of us :) 

Parents
  • I will be staying put tonight and imagine I will most likely spend my time watching TV, or else tinkering about on my computer.

One thing I realised years ago is that taking myself off to bed before midnight is futile. If I do manage to fall asleep, I can guarantee I'll be woken up by the sound of fireworks. Having said that, they may be more tolerable this year as a result of the cost of living crisis and people cutting back.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you Luna, and to everyone else.

• I will be staying put tonight and imagine I will most likely spend my time watching TV, or else tinkering about on my computer.

One thing I realised years ago is that taking myself off to bed before midnight is futile. If I do manage to fall asleep, I can guarantee I'll be woken up by the sound of fireworks. Having said that, they may be more tolerable this year as a result of the cost of living crisis and people cutting back.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you Luna, and to everyone else.

Children
No Data