New Years Eve

What are you doing tonight? Do you stay up until midnight?

I used to stay up until the early hours after midnight but haven't for a few years. I'll probably watch some films and go to bed, probably about 10 maybe a little after.

Downside to tonight is that people do fireworks and they last all night. I'm not sure about everyone else but fireworks are way too noisy for my liking, there should be a law against it after 9pm lol.

I'm looking forward to 2023 - I'm hoping it will be a good year and some positive things will happen, hopefully for all of us :) 

Parents
  • I’m still recovering from the flu, but even if I wasn’t, I’d still be up in my bedroom before 10pm, playing  or drawing on my iPad in comfort. I just went to the kitchen, and can see lights up in the neighbours back garden. Lovely. Their NYE parties are long winded and noisy. I have earplugs at the ready when I want to sleep….

• I’m still recovering from the flu, but even if I wasn’t, I’d still be up in my bedroom before 10pm, playing  or drawing on my iPad in comfort. I just went to the kitchen, and can see lights up in the neighbours back garden. Lovely. Their NYE parties are long winded and noisy. I have earplugs at the ready when I want to sleep….

Children
No Data