Boxing day 2022

Hello

Today plan is to do some of my jigsaw puzzle. Also reading, puzzle books and colouring. Maybe journaling instead of Twitter. 

Need to write a letter to the samaritans. 

Only shop is open is Coop which have only what's left over as no delivery. 

Reducing the amount of spending on Instagram and pinterest. 

Sleepymiss writing to my pen friend. A nearly ago I've stopped writing to one. Absolutely a shame. Sending gifts and money did trigger anxiety. 

Parents Reply Children
  • I'll be attending a Gig, at Gorilla - opposite the Ritz - then.

• Get yourself down to Big Hands on Oxford Road or Night & Day on Oldham St

• I'll be in Manchester on 15 March.

• I’m originally from Co. Meath in the Republic of Ireland near Dublin, although I’m living in a socially deprived area of Manchester 20 years and yet despite this, I’ve always regarded myself as Irish with a strong connection to Ireland - what has carried me through has been my Catholic faith, which I’d returned to 15 years before my diagnosis at age 52 - the religious aspects of Christmas are hugely important to me given my faith, which grew ever stronger and deepened hugely during Covid - when unable to attend the Traditional Mass in Latin (despite being born after Vatican II) I regularly pray the Rosary in Latin and this is a source of great comfort - this coming year, I doubt if I can get home to family in Ireland on visits until at least Feb or March 2023 at the earliest and given what is currently happening with travel disruptions, I no longer feel confident about travelling alone any longer distances over 20 miles like I used to, on any form of transport, including air travel and trains/ferries/coaches, so travelling with a chaperone is vital