i'm going to cry i'm in so much pain

today is officially the 2yr anniversary of my friend's death, which is why I AM still feeling suicidal. Hi, guys so um I shouldn't be saying this basically I um well I had my exam in city works but I passed that isn't the reason. 1 because my meeting was canceled for Friday and 2 because today marks the 2 yrs anniversary of my friend [name removed by Mod] . I'm crying while listening to suicidal music didn't phone my MH team or anything to go and search for her. bye 

Parents
  • The pain of grief can be unbearable. It will never completely leave you, but in time it will get easier to live with. I am sure the last thing your friend would want is for you to be suffering. Focusing on happy memories and perhaps listening to cheerful music may help, or doing some other kind of activity that makes you feel happy. As others have said, listening to sad music when you're not in an emotionally good place will only make you feel worse.

• The pain of grief can be unbearable. It will never completely leave you, but in time it will get easier to live with. I am sure the last thing your friend would want is for you to be suffering. Focusing on happy memories and perhaps listening to cheerful music may help, or doing some other kind of activity that makes you feel happy. As others have said, listening to sad music when you're not in an emotionally good place will only make you feel worse.

Children
No Data