Fireworks

What does anyone else think about fireworks? Often people talk about pets. I don't like the very loud ones. I think it must be very difficult for people who have lived in a war zone. I don't remember so many with loud bangs when I was a child, more a whoosh and colourful stars.

I think there could be a limit to the decibels fireworks created so they don't make you jump or traumatize people.

Parents
  • It is conflicting for me as I love looking at them but the sound is a complete no (well it would be ok if again it was like 'these fireworks will be here for this set time and that is all' and then I could probably watch a display -from far back as I also have a fear of being in the crowds, especially if something were to go wrong - and have my earplugs and headphones on) but they are all the time, and sometimes just one or 2 when it is barely even dark so how am I supposed to know a massive bang is going to happen whilst I am doing something in the garden for example. My cats don't like them either. Wish only the silent or really quiet ones were allowed, or only on specific days.

• It is conflicting for me as I love looking at them but the sound is a complete no (well it would be ok if again it was like 'these fireworks will be here for this set time and that is all' and then I could probably watch a display -from far back as I also have a fear of being in the crowds, especially if something were to go wrong - and have my earplugs and headphones on) but they are all the time, and sometimes just one or 2 when it is barely even dark so how am I supposed to know a massive bang is going to happen whilst I am doing something in the garden for example. My cats don't like them either. Wish only the silent or really quiet ones were allowed, or only on specific days.

Children
No Data