What do you like most about your home?

I was just talking to this lovely nurse and was explaining that going outside makes me anxious because of the people and unfamiliar surroundings and she asked me what I like most about my home and what makes it safe for me. And I thought that would be interesting to ask here as well, if you're comfortable to say of course :) 

I like a lot of things about my home. All my favourite possessions are there. It's peaceful and I know I'm always comfortable and happy there. And probably the best thing is it's in the countryside.

Not a lot I know but they are big things for me.

Parents
  • Thank you Luna for starting this lovely thread Blush

Home for me nowadays is a refuge and a solace.

I shared a bedroom with my older sister until 18 when I left home.

Then although I started to have my own room in shared flats they were very lively and noisy environments.

My first peaceful home was when I bought my first flat at 32.

I got the deposit for that by being run over on my moped.

The compensation Blush

Take care of  yourself and I hope you will be happy and settled once home again House with garden

Home is where the heart is Sparkling heart

• I lived in a lot of shared houses when I was younger and found it really stressful. Different people moving in and out, sharing bathrooms and kitchens, peoples weird habits! I found it so difficult to cope with. When me and my boyfriend (now my husband) got our first place that was just us it was BLISS :) 

I’m glad your moped accident had a silver lining ! 

• Yep, that's exactly how it was.

I hate loud music + it was loud music until early hours most nights, unfortunately.

Yes, it was a lucky unlucky thing to happen.

Reply Children
No Data