What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • Growing up, I always dreamt of being a famous rider - horse rider - I still dream of that but it's looking unlikely now. I'm 26 soon and I have severe anxiety so don't think this will happen. Other than that I would love to be a professional writer, I love to write so this would be ideal for me.

• Growing up, I always dreamt of being a famous rider - horse rider - I still dream of that but it's looking unlikely now. I'm 26 soon and I have severe anxiety so don't think this will happen. Other than that I would love to be a professional writer, I love to write so this would be ideal for me.

Children
  • “I enjoy guiding other team members on projects and making sure everything goes smoothly. My dream job would be a leadership position where the other team members are active participants and communication happens daily. I love seeing a project through to the end and celebrating everyone's hard work.”