What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • I really wanted to be what I do now making animations - but ASD keeps getting me kicked out of jobs I get...cos up until now I didn't understand I had it. (Sorry, not trying to bring the tone of the overall post down) I think it will be different now I know I have it. Slight smile

• I wanted to something in the IT industry or Digital Arts creating animations and assets in blender (Animation software) but other than the online tutorials their are not  any courses in my area of Norfolk that allow adults. all the courses are age locked under 23s. If i could gain these skills i could work independently and create content.  

When I was forced on an animal care course when i was 16 and thought i wanted to be a vet before i realised all they practically do euthanize animals.

Now im feeling lost again, because after doing so many dodge apprenticeships, Traineeships, work schemes and work experience which seemed to only exploit me.

I am taking My GCSE in english and Maths as and Adult to get on to a course they promised would be taking next year but unfortunately i was miss informed and the courses isn't going to take place. I've been offered a 4 month traineeship but my gut instinct is telling me it's going to waste my time and disappoint me.      

• I am an animator. Mainly 2D but I have done a little 3D work for various companies. If I can help.. let me know

Reply Children
No Data